So I’ve been tagged by my friend Molly.
1. Alton Brown from Good Eats.
2. Les Stroud of Survivorman. How can you not love a guy who manages to make at least 3 survival items out of a beloved pair of Scooby Doo boxer shorts?
And while I’m thinking of Discovery programs…
3.Adam Savage and
4. Jamie Hyneman both from MythBusters
5. Hugo “Hurley” Reyes from Lost
6. Xander from Buffy
7. Mulder from The X-Files.
I too have to go with
8. David Tennant and
9. Christopher Eccleston from Dr. Who
10.Mike Nelson from Mystery Science Theater 3000
11. Jonathan from Buffy–yes, I know he got annoying in his last season on the show, but I have a weakness for Danny Strong.
12. Also have to go with Leonard also from Big Bang Theory.
And last but certainly not least, I have to go with
13. Locke on Lost. He’s maybe a little cooler than most geeks and he’s got that hunter thing going on, but he’s a knowledge junkie. The kind of guy who made his own compass.